Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила Сайта · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Форум » FPS Creator X9 X10 Reloaded GameGuru » FPSC ENGLISH COMMUNITY » Help me please mystery box station13 hukuta94 (Help me please mystery box station13 hukuta94)
Help me please mystery box station13 hukuta94
pika30410Дата: Суббота, 16.05.2015, 15:36 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Hello everyone, I have a problem to adapt the mystery box of station13 game hukuta for my Nazi zombie project done with script pack 10 nazi zombie.

Here is how I try to do :

Help me please. I post the scripts.

Thank you.

Сообщение отредактировал pika30410 - Суббота, 16.05.2015, 15:38

НиколайДата: Суббота, 16.05.2015, 16:28 | Сообщение # 2
Администратор
Награды: 33
pika30410 , all I found on the subject of Author: Nikita Koshelev Version: patch FPSC 120 + unofficial final s4real. Description: Legendary mode with call of duty World at war and Black Ops 1/2, you can recreate the FPS creatore! With this package you can make anyone enthusiasts who decided to create this game mode. Very easy to install and manage. Follow the instructions attached to my script package, but if that remains confusing, check out the demo map and see how it works. Features (light patch script_pack_10_patch_1): - the Sounds from the original game - adapted to standard weapon - Unique ! scripts for barricades and boards - After death, turns to the camera, showing the level (location) - highly advanced bots: . __1) Zombies will find you wherever you hide __2) Zombies running at you in a curved trajectory, so they are harder to get Several loads FPSC, which will create greater levels. - Easy to use - money - System purchase weapons from the walls - the Ability to eliminate obstacles to money (as in the original game) - room system. Search spawn only near the player with each round, bots to increase health, so you will need to buy more powerful weapons, game - modes optimize the system: __1) remove bots if they are very far from the player __2) the number of zombies inside the Game is limited to 7 for best performance - Randoms system: __1) bots spawnargs always random __2) the game randomly selects the number of zombies in each round: for example, for the first time on the first round you can only see 3 zombies, and the second time may be 5.

Patch Donwload  Script Pack 10 Donwload

pika30410Дата: Суббота, 16.05.2015, 20:29 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
Награды: 0
Watch the video I posted I already works with scripts of 10 Nazi zombie pack me what I want to do these fit the box of weapons the game has hukuta station13 survival of my game, watch the video. Thank you.

station 13 box random weapon

Сообщение отредактировал pika30410 - Суббота, 16.05.2015, 22:02

Форум » FPS Creator X9 X10 Reloaded GameGuru » FPSC ENGLISH COMMUNITY » Help me please mystery box station13 hukuta94 (Help me please mystery box station13 hukuta94)
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск: